O'hanna ;)

O'hanna ;)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Playing with photos






This is the image I made using 2 different pictures describing the same place but at different points of time:

















With photoshop, I overlay 2 photos, decrease the opacity value of one. The artistic effect in Filter/Artistic is also applied to change the look of the combined image. Because being created from 2 photos above, the combined image has some special light effect. Its saturation is changed by my intention.



1 comment:

NguyenHongThaoNguyen said...

hey, I love the first image because it has lots of colors than the second one. The second one looks great at the first sight but for me, maybe just because the light on the dark background, so it becomes great. However, if compare it to the first one, the first one is greater because i can see it clearly. Did u took the first one at the early morning?:D